NBC’s World of Dance is the most exciting dance show on TV, especially for the performers. We’ve been catching up with the many acts and soloists lately to find out more about their experience, and today we’re chatting with Priscilla Tom of The Posse, a talented group that is no stranger to the spotlight. Here, we chat about what it’s like to compete, her favorite judge, and more.
WOD: What was the best part of competing in World of Dance?
WOD: Who’s your favorite judge, and why?
WOD: What do you love most about dance?
WOD: Why do you think the world needs dance?
WOD: Anything else before we go?
PT: The POSSE is more than a team. We are sisters and each of us adds something special to the group. #everythingisPOSSEble!!!
TO KEEP UP WITH THE PRISCILLA AND THE POSSE, FOLLOW THEM ON INSTAGRAM @POSSEDANCECOMPANY.
- Check Out Episode Recaps and Performances
- Meet the Competitors of World of Dance
- Find Out Everything You Need to Know About World of Dance
- Q&A with Ronnie Abaldonado of Super Cr3w from World of Dance
- Find Out the 5 Reasons Jennifer Lopez Says You Should Watch World of Dance
- Meet the World of Dance judges: Ne-Yo
- Meet the World of Dance Host: Jenna Dewan Tatum
- Meet the World of Dance judges: Jennifer Lopez
- Meet the World of Dance judges: Derek Hough