1. Those times she hosted NBC’s World of Dance.
Okay, this seems like an obvious one to start with, but we couldn’t “get to it later.” She killed it as season one’s host-mentor, and we can’t wait to see her at it again!
2. That time she showed off her moves on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen.
Also, it’s always awesome hearing about her dance career.
3. That time she tried to teach Ryan Seacrest to dance.
Coolest dance teacher ever?
4. That time she took a toddlerography class with James Corden.
She still somehow makes it look graceful…? How…?
5. That time she battle husband Channing Tatum on Lip Sync Battle.
And it was the best.
This creature is one more year beautiful. The transformation she invoked this year has been something they only write about in books of fairytale and magic. Your strength and grace ever evolving. By doing so you make everything around you grow- everything. And i am so very grateful for your lessons. Happy life day my love. #leica