Its been a whirlwind of a competition, and we’re finally here, tonight is the NBC’s World of Dance finale. The final three acts from each division—Eva Igo, Les Twins, and Swing Latino—take the stage one final time to see who wins the $1 million prize.
Last week the final two acts from each division went head-to-head for a spot in the division finals. Watching some of our favorite acts get eliminated has been tough, but watching as the remaining acts set the bar higher and higher every week has been amazing. We can’t wait to see what’s in store for the World Finale, tonight at 10/9 central on NBC.
To get ready for NBC’s World of Dance finale, here are all our recaps (+ links to watch the full episodes) and top 5 moments from each episode.
- Episode 1 recap + top 5 moments
- Episode 2 recap + top 5 moments
- Episode 3 recap + top 5 moments
- Episode 4 recap + top 5 moments
- Episode 5 recap + top 5 moments
- Episode 6 recap + top 5 moments
- Episode 7 recap + top 5 moments
- Episode 8 recap + top 5 moments
- Episode 9 recap + top 5 moments
Here’s some World of Dance reading to help 10/9 central get here faster.
- Jenna Dewan Tatum is an executive producer of the new show “Step Up: High Water” and we can’t wait. Check out the official trailer.
- Hip hop + ballet = an amazing new video.
- Watch the winning performances from World of Dance South Korea.
- Check out all the FrontRow performances from the World of Dance 2017 finals.
- Celebrity judge Ne-Yo, recently teamed up with Pampers to support premie babies and March of Dimes.
- Can you spot the Kinjaz in this music video?