We’ve made it through The Qualifiers, The Duels, and The Cut on NBC’s World of Dance. This week the final acts in each division go head-to-head to see who will be the division finalist, before next week’s grand finale and we see who win’s the $1 million prize. Still catching up from last week? Watch the full episode, and read our recap. Here’s a sneak peek of what’s to come in this week’s episode:
The Division Finalists:
- Upper Division: Les Twins vs. Keone & Mari
- Team Division: Kinjaz vs. Swing Latino
- Junior Division: Eva Igo vs. Diana Pombo
Here’s your one stop for all things World of Dance this week:
- New exclusive Q&As with members from The Posse: Emily Joe, Sydney Centeno, and Priscilla Tom.
- Watch celebrity judges Derek Hough and Ne-Yo’s undercover backstage pranks.
- See how members of the WOD family celebrated National Dance Day.
- Check out the behind the scenes of Fik-Shun and Autumn Miller’s (and more) #SplashMob.
- World of Dance performers show off their moves to Ne-Yo’s “Another Love Song.”
- Are Jennifer Lopez and Jenna Dewan Tatum’s kids destined to dance?
- Learn the Move of the Week from Chapkis Dance Family.
- Keone & Mari released a new single-shot video of their piece “Like Real People Do” (you’ll recognize it from The Duels).
- Itching to see World of Dance Live? Here’s all the August events in one place, see if one is coming near you.
Don’t forget to tune in tonight as the remaining 6 acts compete for the title of division finalist at 10/9 central on NBC’s World of Dance. Don’t miss exclusive interviews, performances, and more from the definitive source for all things NBC World of Dance.