Luka and Jenalyn’s partnership seems to defy gravity. Their incredible lifts and undeniable strength quickly made them fan favorites on NBC’s World of Dance. Since then, we here at WOD Magazine have enjoyed keeping up with their career and watching them collaborate with everyone from Lukas Graham to the James Barker Band.
Their latest video takes on the song “Speechless” by Naomi Scott, the beautiful independent Princess Jasmine from the new live-action Disney film, Aladdin (2019). Their story follows Jenalyn as she tries to break free from the insecurities that keep her from speaking her mind. She must overcome her own self-doubt and fear, represented by Luka, and learn to trust in herself. Watch the empowering video below and stay tuned to WOD Magazine for more on dance, health, art and music.
- Director & Editor – Luka & Jenalyn (@luka.jenalyn), Jimmy Vi (@jimmyvi)
- Dance & Choreography Luka Milacic-Perusina & Jenalyn Saraza Pacheco
- Creative Director – Luka Milacic-Perusina & Jenalyn Saraza Pacheco
- Director of Photography – Dennis Grishnin (@dennisgrishnin)
- Producer – Joan Digba, Sabrina Patail
- 1s AC – Eric Schweiger, Gaffer – Gianluca Basile, Art – Kerwin Santos
- Business Management – MyEmmy Productions (@emmypacheco @myrasp)
- Stylist – Kerwin Santos, MJ Lacson
- Makeup Artist – Jenalyn Saraza Pacheco (@luv_jena)
- Editor – Jimmy Vi (@jimmyvi), Luka Milacic-Perusina(@luka.wolf)
- Art PA – Angie Chan, MJ Lacson