Dance conventions are an experience all their own. The energy, the choreography, the connections, are all great. Now, World of Dance is launching our own dance experience which is bound to be unforgettable: WOD DX. Mark your calendars for July 30 and 31, you don’t want to miss this.
DX is a multi-day dance experience that gives participants the opportunity to be the next leading stars in the dance industry. Strengthen your dance training and learn the insider secrets about being on television from the ones that already went through the process during this two-day extravaganza.
What makes WOD DX different?
- You’ll learn everything you need to take your dance career to the next level, no matter where you are now.
- Classes for both varying levels and styles, there’s something for literally everyone.
- Panel discussions with NBC World of Dance season 1 competitors about real-life topics to help your career.
- Classes in how to master your own brand, market yourself successfully, and hone your social media skills.
- Get a chance to perform in a music video, taped at the event.
- The Dancer Showcase is a performance opportunity for studios and crews to enter into at a separate cost. Judges will score on the same scale used on NBC World of Dance, ultimately awarding Judge’s Pick awards. Routines which win these awards will be forwarded to casting for the next season of World of Dance.