We can’t believe it’s already been a week since NBC’s World of Dance premiered. The show-stopping performances got the attention of viewers and the audience is hyped for more. Here’s your weekly sneak peeks, update, recap, and more to get you ready for this week’s episode.
Tune in tonight at 10/9 central as the qualifying round continues. Here are some performance previews.
Nick Daniels (Sneak Peek)
The contemporary performance by Nick Daniels is sure to be enchanting and enthralling.
Fik-Shun (Sneak Peek)
So You Think You Can Dance season 10 winner and World of Dance tour veteran performs for the celebrity judges.
The Lab (Sneak Peek)
From the looks of it, this high-energy junior team is sure to blow away the judges, live audience, and viewers.
If you’re in need of a refresh about last week’s results, here’s some of last week’s highlights. Haven’t had a chance to watch? Check out the full recap and watch the full episode.
- We got to meet the judges, hear more about how the competition is run and scored, and get revved up for the season.
- Stellar performances ranging from high-energy hip hop to emotionally charged contemporary by Super Cr3w, D’Angelo and Amanda, Les Twins, Nxt Lvl, Keone & Mari, Kinjaz, and Diana Pombo.
- We also got to see a brief look into what’s to come in the remaining 9 episodes.
Here is our favorite World of Dance content from the week:
- Top 5 moments from the premier.
- The ultimate World of Dance playlist to keep you moving.
- Q&A with clogging crew Nxt Lvl.
- Ne-Yo’s latest single.
- The World of Dance challenge music video.