It’s almost that time again, catch a new episode of NBC’s World of Dance tonight! This episode—the third night of the qualifiers—has a wide variety of styles with unknowns and legends alike taking the stage. If you need a refresher from last episode, here’s our recap.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up on this episode.
Catch a sneak peek at Eva Igo’s contemporary performance.
The Jabbawockeez finally hit the stage.
Here’s what’s been going on this week in all things World of Dance.
- Just tuning in? Here’s everything you need to catch up on the last two episodes.
- Nick Daniels tells us what it’s like to compete on World of Dance, and shows of his insane flexibility.
- Here’s why you and the celebrity judges may sometimes physically react to big moments while watching dance.
- We’ve noticed some emerging trends from some of the top performers.
- Check out World of Dance in virtual reality.