We are officially halfway through the epic first season of NBC’s World of Dance, tune in tonight at 10/9 central to watch as more teams go head-to-head and see who moves on to the next round, and who is eliminated.
This episode will feature performance from our favorite ballroom duos, legendary crews, and even a three-way competition where only one act moves to the next round. Check out a sneak peek of Luka and Jenalyn as they go up against DNA.
If you need a refresher on how the duels have been going so far (it’s been two weeks since the last episode), you can see our recaps here and here from the last two episodes. They’re complete with performance videos and links to watch the full episodes.
Need to catch up on what’s been going on in the dance world? We’ve got you covered!
- Check out the injuries Luka and Jenalyn got while prepping for their upcoming battle.
- Celebrity judges Ne-Yo, Derek Hough, and host/mentor Jenna Dewan Tatum share their (hilarious) slow dance confessions.
- Read why audiences are rooting for Eva Igo.
- There’s a good reason why Derek is always so dapper.
- Don’t miss the newest “This Beat Bangs” episode.
- Want to learn how to dance like Les Twins? Check out as they teach the move of the week.
- In case you missed it: NBC renewed World of Dance for second season.
- The World of Dance 2017 finals are in Pasadena, July 23. Check out qualifying winner interviews and more as the event approaches.