You might know the 7-member group The Posse from NBC’s World of Dance, where they joined the world’s best dancers to compete for a $1 million prize. Like all dancers, they have a unique relationship to music. But unlike many dancers, they’ve actually worked with musical artists like Justin Bieber and Sia (no big deal).
The Posse Playlist
We were curious to know what tunes The Posse can’t get enough of, so we asked them to share some of their favorite tracks and tell us why they love them. Here’s what they said.
1) “Sign of the Times” by Harry Styles
Janette: He has a beautiful voice!
2) “Scared to Be Lonely” by Martin Garrix (Medasin Remix)
3) “Stay” by Zed, Alessia Cara
Sydney: I like this song because the song makes me want to stop everything I’m doing just to get a good 3:32 minute of hardcore head pounding and just a ton of I-don’t-care-what-anyone-thinks moments.
4) “Sinking” by Jeremy Zucker
5) “Young Dumb & Broke” by Khalid
6) “Perm” by Bruno Mars
To keep up with The Posse, follow them on Instagram @possedancecompany.
- Check Out Episode Recaps and Performances
- Meet the Competitors of World of Dance
- Find Out Everything You Need to Know About World of Dance
- Q&A with Ronnie Abaldonado of Super Cr3w from World of Dance
- Find Out the 5 Reasons Jennifer Lopez Says You Should Watch World of Dance
- Meet the World of Dance judges: Ne-Yo
- Meet the World of Dance Host: Jenna Dewan Tatum
- Meet the World of Dance judges: Jennifer Lopez
- Meet the World of Dance judges: Derek Hough