Canadian duo Funkanometry showcased incredible talent and precision on season 3 of NBC’s World of Dance while also bringing a quirky sense of humor to their routines. WOD Magazine caught up with them recently to chat about what they’re currently listening to and what song makes them instantly happy. Check out our exclusive Q&A below a stay tuned for more Personal Playlists from your favorite contestants.
Jacksun Fryer, Carlow Rush
Instagram @funkanometry_ @jacksunfryer @carlowrush
What’s currently on your dance fitness playlist?
- Panini- Lil Nas X
- Pop Out (feat. Lil Tjay)- Polo G
- Rime Of The Ancient Mariner – Iron Maiden
- Powerslave- Iron Maiden
- Sanguine Paradise – Lil Uzi vert
- Lalala – Y2K
- Pills & Automobiles (feat. Yo Gotti, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Kodak Black) – Chris Brown
- Heartbreak on a Full Moon- Chris Brown
- West Coast (feat. Blueface, ALLBLACK & YG) -G-Eazy
What kind of music do you like to work out to?
We like to work out to Rap and/or Rock music because it gets us going!
What is your go to “happy” song or band?
“You Make My Dreams by Daryl Hall & John Oates. It puts us into a very happy mood because it was used during our WOD mentorship with Jennifer Lopez.
Do you sing or play a musical instrument?
No but we try (haha). Jacksun makes electronic rap beats once in a while and Carlow will rap to them.