Siudy Flamenco has traveled all over the world and graced performed at the Latin Grammy Awards, NYC’s New World Stages, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and the LA Philharmonic, just to name a few. WOD Magazine caught up with this Miami based group recently to find out what they’ve been listening to and what music makes them happy.
@siudygarrido / @siudyflamencocompany
What’s currently on your dance fitness playlist?
- Rosalia: Malamente / Pienso en tu Mira / Di mi nombre
- Alejandro Sanz: Mi persona Favorita / Te canto un Son / Corazon Partio / La musica no se toca / No es lo mismo
- Juan Luis Guerra: A pedir su mano/ Woman del callao/ la cosquillita / La llave de mi Corazon / Bachata en Fukuoka
- Imagine Dragons: Believer / Natural
- Thirty Seconds To Mars: Rescue Me
- Ed Sheeran: Give me Love / Shape of You / thinking out loud / Beautiful People / I don”t Care/ Blow
What is your go to “happy” song or band?
Juan Luis Guerra, Camaron, and Paco de Lucia.
Want more World of Dance? Check out our 41 city International Live Tour featuring NBC World of Dance’s The King and Unity LA. The World of Dance Live! Tour is sponsored by urban dance fitness program U-Jam Fitness. Go to http://WorldOfDanceLive.com for tickets and details.