Stroll Groove is a Los Angeles-based group that is revolutionizing stepping and strolling. But you might recognize them from NBC’s World of Dance, where they’re joining the world’s best dancers to compete for a $1 million prize. Their impressive choreography is exciting to watch—and it’s just as exciting for them to perfom—but they always need some killer beats to get the party started.
Here’s a taste:
The Stroll Groove Playlist
We asked Stroll Groove creator/choreographer Joe Brown what tracks they go to when they need to get pumped up. Here’s what he said.
1) “Bounce Back” by Big Sean
Self-affirmation “never to quit and to come back stronger” over a dope beat!
2) “For Free” by DJ Khaled feat. Drake
One our favorites to stroll to; when this comes on, clear the floor!
3) “That’s What I Like” by Bruno Mars
Old-school ’90s vibes will always win with us!
4) “Long Live the Chief” by Jidenna
We love this artist and this empowering message of leadership he delivers!
5) “Headsprung” by LL Cool J
A true club hit that guarantees to get us stepping and strolling wherever we are! You will even join in when you see us party!
To keep up with Stroll Groove, follow them on Instagram @stepstroll. And for more playlists from our favorite movers and shakers, check these out:
- Personal Playlist: 5 Tracks Legend Da Beatslaya Is Crushing On
- Personal Playlist: 5 Tracks That Dytto Loves
- Personal Playlist: 5 Tracks Sanni Can’t Get Enough
- Personal Playlist: 5 Tracks Ronnie Abaldonado of Super Cr3w Loves