Kyndall Harris and Taylor Hatala are more than just best friends. They’re the badass duo Kyntay (you might know them from NBC’s World of Dance), and they came to slay. Their slick choreo and precise hip hop will pump you up (see below), but we wanted to know what music pumps them up.
The Kyntay Playlist
We asked the girls to share their favorite tracks, and they didn’t disappoint. Here are their top picks.
1) “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars
2) “Humble” by Kendrick Lamar
3) “That’s What I Like” by Bruno Mars
4) Any song by Janet Jackson
To keep up with Kyntay, follow them on Instagram @Officialkyntay or Twitter @Officialkyntay (or follow Kyndall on Instagram @Kyndallharris and Taylor on Instagram @tayd_dance).
- Check Out Episode Recaps and Performances
- Meet the Competitors of World of Dance
- Find Out Everything You Need to Know About World of Dance
- Q&A with Ronnie Abaldonado of Super Cr3w from World of Dance
- Find Out the 5 Reasons Jennifer Lopez Says You Should Watch World of Dance
- Meet the World of Dance judges: Ne-Yo
- Meet the World of Dance Host: Jenna Dewan Tatum
- Meet the World of Dance judges: Jennifer Lopez
- Meet the World of Dance judges: Derek Hough