ICYMI, we got to take a sneak peek into Madeline Mihacevich’s #worldofdancebag. Next up? Her sister Chloe! Since dance bags are basically the most essential item for a dancer (how else can you make sure you have everything you need?), we’re loving being able to discover their must have items on the World of Dance Live tour.
My bag is similar to Madeline and Lainey’s. We are all LOVING these Gruv Gear bags. Besides the staples here’s a few things in my bag:
- Bed Head Hairspray is another must have for the Mihacevich sisters. We usually have about five different cans laying around at any given time! It’s our favorite brand and provides a lot of hold and keeps our flyaways under control!
- Beats Headphones & Pill Speaker. Backstage before the shows almost everyone is plugged into a pair of headphones. I think it’s how we all get in the zone. Listening to music is also a great way to escape some of the chaos of tour life. It can put you in your own world for a little while. And we use the Pill speaker to jam on the bus or in our dressing room. 🙂
- Urban Decay Naked Palette. This is one of my makeup favorites. This palette is perfect for show or daily wear!!!
- Charger/Phone/Computer. We like to stay connected with our friends at home. We’ve had Snapchat in overdrive this trip! And school work is a must. It is not the easiest to keep up with school when our schedule is all over the place. We have to take advantage of moments here and there to get things done.
- Cabin socks. We are pretty obsessed with Yaktrax cabin socks. 😉 Being from Cleveland, we like to be snuggly when it’s cold. These keep our feet warm backstage and on the tour bus when it’s cold! We love them so much we bought them for Eva, Diana and Jenalyn! Now we all have matching socks (and sleep masks!) on the bus!